Dialog Award for Female Undergraduates
The Dialog Award for Female Undergraduates is a collaboration between Dialog Semiconductor and the UKESF. It supports a number of female undergraduates who are commencing the first year of their studies on Electronics-related degree courses at leading UK universities.
Dialog Semiconductor provides high performance power-saving solutions and works with some of the best household and industry names in the world. Their chips are found in an impressive range of everyday products and they operate from 33 locations in 16 countries.
What you get
- A one-off bursary of £1,500
- A paid summer work placement (min. 6 weeks) with Dialog at end of first year of study
- Paid-for student membership of Women’s Engineering Society (WES) for duration of degree
- Be a female student due to start an Electronics, or related engineering, course in September (UCAS codes H6XX)
- Have a firm offer to study at one of the UKESF’s partner universities (click here and scroll down to see the list)
What happens when
- Closing date for applications is 15th July 2018
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted, interviewed and sent a provisional offer during July/August 2018
- Confirm acceptance on degree course at UKESF partner university in August 2018
- Bursaries will be paid in January 2019
- Work placements are arranged for summer 2019
How to Apply
The online application system is now open: apply HERE.
Please note that recipients of the Dialog Award for Female Undergraduates are not eligible for UKESF Scholarships or Internships during their first year of study, but may apply for a Scholarship for the second year onwards as long as they meet all of the eligibility criteria. Dialog Semiconductor is one of the company sponsors for the UKESF Scholarship Scheme.