Driving the Electric Revolution Undergraduate Award
The Driving the Electric Revolution Undergraduate Award is a collaboration between UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and the UKESF. The Award allows companies working on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD) technology to connect with the most capable students from the UK’s leading universities in a low-cost, low-risk way.
- Connects the most capable Electronics undergraduates with companies working on PEMD technology.
- Manages the whole marketing, application and screening process.
- Provides recipients with summer work placements, annual bursaries (provided by UKRI) and networking opportunities.
- Allows companies to mentor the Electronic Engineers of tomorrow.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT
- Leverage the UKESF’s relationship with universities and expertise in managing undergraduate schemes.
- Select candidates to interview, hassle-free, from a pool of top-quality students, and ultimately offer a paid summer work placement (min. 6 weeks) to the successful candidate/s.
- A low-cost and low-risk way of connecting with dedicated students interested in PEMD at the start of their studies.
- No long-term commitment beyond the duration of the Award.
HOW YOU GET INVOLVED
To find out more about offering a PEMD-focused Electronics undergraduate a summer work placement, please email [email protected].