SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
Please check that you meet the eligibility requirements before applying for a UKESF scholarship.
- Be registered at a UKESF partner university on an accredited (or on track to be accredited) BEng, MEng or BSc undergraduate degree which contains a substantial amount of Electronics
- Qualify as a UK student for your tuition fees, or be a British National or EU student who was resident in the UK prior to December 2020. You must have a permanent right to work in the UK after graduation
- Have not previously withdrawn from a UKESF scholarship (you can re-apply if your UKESF scholarship was terminated due to reasons outside your control)
- Not hold any sponsorship/scholarship funded by a single commercial organisation, such as the IET Power Academy and E3 Academy (university scholarships/bursaries and the IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship are accepted if they do not involve paid work) – email [email protected] if in doubt
You can be in any year of your degree course, except the final year:
- Students beyond the first year must have achieved an overall average of at least 60% from their most recent end of year assessment (earlier end of year assessments do not count).
- First-year students must have achieved one of the below:
- A-levels: AAA, including Maths
- SQA Advanced Highers: AA/AAB, including A in Maths
- SQA Highers: AAAA, including Maths
- Advanced Diploma in Engineering: A overall, including A in units 8, 9 and ASL Mathematics for Engineering Level 3 Certificate (or A in Maths A-level)
- BTEC: DDD, including relevant Maths units
- Email [email protected] if you hold other equivalent qualifications