Please check that you meet the eligibility requirements before applying for a UKESF scholarship.
- Be registered at a UKESF partner university on an IET accredited (or on track to be accredited) BEng or MEng degree which contains a substantial amount of Electronics or Electronic Engineering
- Qualify as a UK or EU student for your tuition fees or be a British National, with a permanent right to work in the UK when you graduate
- Have not previously withdrawn from a UKESF scholarship (you can re-apply if your UKESF scholarship was terminated due to reasons outside your control)
- Not hold any sponsorship/scholarship funded by a single commercial organisation, such as the IET Power Academy and E3 Academy (university scholarships/bursaries and the IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship are accepted if they do not involve paid work) – email email@example.com if in doubt
You can be in any year of your degree course, except the final year:
- Students beyond the first year must have achieved an overall average of at least 60% from their most recent end of year assessment (earlier end of year assessments do not count).
- First-year students must have achieved one of the below:
- A-levels: AAA, including Maths and Physics/Electronics
- SQA Advanced Highers: AA/AAB, including A in Maths and Physics
- SQA Highers: AAAA, including Maths and Physics
- Advanced Diploma in Engineering: A overall, including A in units 8, 9 and ASL Mathematics for Engineering Level 3 Certificate (or A in Maths A-level)
- BTEC: DDD, including relevant Maths units
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you hold other equivalent qualifications