“Moving beyond talk about the skills shortage to take positive action is what the UKESF is all about.”
Stew Edmondson, CEO, UKESF
The UKESF provides an ever-growing education programme, inspiring students about Electronics at school and to pursue STEM-focused subjects through to A-level. We also run an expanding scholarship scheme for Electronics undergraduates, providing industry placements, developing employability skills and encouraging innovation, in addition to giving financial support.
Here are just some of the ways in which your donation could benefit young people and the Electronics sector:
- £1,500 funds a bursary and supports professional development for a female undergraduate studying Electronics at one of our partner universities
- £1,200 pays for two secondary schools/colleges to receive Electronics Everywhere project kits and a CPD training session for each teacher
- £250 funds a sixth former to attend a 4-day residential Electronics taster course at one of our partner universities
- £100 purchases an Arduino-based remotely controlled vehicle Electronics kit to enable a schoolchild to complete a more complex Electronics construction and coding project
- £50 provides a mentor training session for a volunteer prior to delivering Electronics STEM activities in schools
- £5 purchases a simple Electronics project kit to enable a schoolchild to make a basic Electronics circuit as part of a short introductory ‘taster’ session
With your help, we will tackle the skills shortage.
To make a donation, please visit our Wonderful page.
To discuss setting up a workplace giving scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the links below for information about donating to our Electronics Everywhere project (companies) and raising funds via online shopping cashback (individuals).
Registered charity number: SC043940
Companies can make a real difference and help promote Electronics in schools by supporting our Electronics Everywhere project, which shows young people how engaging Electronics can be.