Nine New Companies Join the UKESF as Scholarship Sponsors
Applications are currently open for the UKESF Scholarship Scheme, which provides the most dedicated Electronics undergraduates from UKESF Partner Universities with an annual bursary and paid summer work placement, in addition to a range of other benefits.
The UKESF is delighted that nine new or re-joining companies are taking part in the scheme this year. Each company will interview a number of relevant applicants and go on to provide sponsorship and professional support to one or more successful scholars.
- Altran (now Capgemini) is a global leader in engineering and R&D services, offering clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow.
- Intersil, a wholly owned subsidiary of Renesas Electronics, is a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analogue and mixed signal solutions.
- Moortec (now part of Synopsys) is a rapidly expanding semiconductor design company and is an expert in the design of advanced semiconductor technology.
- onsemi is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use, and is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions.
- Renishaw is one of the world’s leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and healthcare.
- Rolls-Royce is a pre-eminent engineering company which focuses on world class power and propulsion systems.
- Solomon Systech is a leading semiconductor company, providing display IC products and systems solutions on an international basis under its own global brand.
- ST Microelectronics is one of the most important and influential semiconductor players in the world and the largest European semiconductor company.
- Viper Innovations has been developing and delivering high quality engineering products and service solutions to the subsea oil and gas industry for ten years.
The application window closes at 3pm on 25th October 2017. Find out more here.