The UKESF Scholarship Scheme is currently sponsored by the companies listed on this page.
By clicking on the logos and links, you can:
- Find out about the companies and the type of work they do.
- See the type of work they offer for work placements.
- Meet some of their engineers and/or UKESF scholars and discover
- why they chose to work in electronics;
- the type of work they do; and
- what they get out of it.
National Instruments transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype and deploy systems for test, control and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 35,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market.
Nujira is the world leader in developing a revolutionary energy saving solution for the next generation mobile handsets. Our technology delivers multi-mode, multi-band, Envelope Tracking solutions for critical power efficiency issues in 4G wireless handsets.